You can donate financially to Grace Church, whether through the traditional offering plates Sunday mornings or through Canada Helps.
How to make a donation:
If you already have an account with Canada Helps,
- First login– Sign in to Canada Helps
- Click "Find a Charity"
- Enter "Grace Christian Reformed Scarborough" and follow the prompts
If you do not have an account with Canada helps,
- Click here– Canada Helps & Grace Church
- Click “Donate Now” and follow the prompts
- Enter “Grace Christian Reformed Scarborough", when asked for the name of the charity
A couple of notes:
- Since there are many churches even in Scarborough known as Grace Church, be sure that the charity search results include "Grace Christian Reformed Church (of Scarborough)"
- If you want to specify where your donation ought to be directed (for example, to the salary of our new Youth & Young Adult Pastor), you may include a message in the “message to the charity” box.
- It is possible to set up an automatic monthly giving schedule.
- You will receive a tax receipt for 100% of the value of your donation.
- Be aware that to cover its own costs of operation, as well as to cover the fees of Credit Card companies, “Canada Helps” takes 3.9% of the donations. So you might consider adding 3.9% to your donation. That being said, again, you will receive a tax receipt for 100% of the value of your donation.
“Frequently Asked Questions” at Canada Helps